Are your Google Adwords campaigns just not getting you the customers you expected?
You don’t need to keep spending hundreds or thousands of dollars hoping something changes. During this one-day, hands-on workshop we will walk you through exactly what you need to get more customers and leads including:
- How to stop being overwhelmed by dozens of campaigns and focus on just a few that work for you
- How to tell if you should fix the ads you have now or start over
- How to cut out all the irrelevant data and focus on just three numbers in the reports that will show you the way to better results
- How to turn your landing page into a customer magnet
- How to avoid expensive keywords that do nothing for you, and find the ones that produce bigger results with smaller costs
- How to create a new ad campaign that’s set up to attract customers, if you haven’t gotten started or you want to start over
Here is what previous participants have said about the workshop:
“Definitely glad it had a hands on components. Best part of it all!”
“Richard’s experience -> Insightful knowledge and optimization ideas passed on”
“Great primer + tips. Ability to answer questions, learn from the experience of others helped.”
You need a simple way to figure out what ads will actually get your customers or leads, without spending a lot of time or wasting your budget – a way to find the actual customers and not get thousands of people on your website who never buy anything.
With this workshop, you won’t need to:
- Wait, keep paying for ads, and hope things change
- Spend months learning from all the information online and trying hundreds of things until you find what works
- Or find a consultant who will plan, create, and manage an ad campaign for you (this also takes a few months, and you need to be prepared to invest in it)
For the first time, we are sharing the strategies and tips we’ve used to get results like increasing the number of customers from an Adwords campaign by 1,600% (without spending any more). If Adwords isn’t working for you, we’ll show why. If you haven’t started using Adwords yet, we’ll show you how to get it right.
In this one-day, hand-on workshop we will give you the tools to get profitable customers from your ads while saving your time and money. It’s not just about teaching you how to use the tools available in Adwords (although you will learn that by the end of the day). It’s really about showing you the right way to find your customers.
When you’re advertising online there are a few essential pieces to the puzzle. Make one mistake in one of those pieces and you could be losing half your sales or more… which means that if you fix that mistake, it will double your sales. And with most ad campaigns you can do that more than once to make it even better.
This workshop will explain the four pieces that you need to get right before you can expect to get sales from your ads. We will work through the first two during the day so you can improve your results immediately, and explain the other two so you can work on them when you’re ready. By the end of the day you will know why more than 90% of businesses are losing customers when they use Google Adwords!
That alone can pay back several times the cost of the workshop. But we don’t stop there, and you shouldn’t either. All that data in Adwords isn’t just there to confuse you or fill up your screen. When you know where to look, it will tell you how to create more profitable ads and get even more customers.
Doing a quick check-in and making a few changes on a regular basis will let you get better and better results month after month, and cut off things that aren’t working before they cost you thousands of dollars.
In this workshop we will explain the three numbers you always have to look at (you can ignore most of the other data if you don’t have enough time). We’ll also talk about how to make small changes based on those numbers that get you more customers.
The truth is, online advertising is a very complicated topic. You can find a lot of information about it (online, of course). But it could take months or years to master that – taking your time away from what you need to do to keep your busines running.
We make it simple. You bring your laptop, we explain how to find customers, and we help you work through the process during the workshop. You will also receive some bonuses after the workshop to help you keep your ads running (and selling) smoothly.
During the workshop we will cover:
- How to give yourself the best chance of success before you write your first ad – you can use this to create new ad campaigns, or if you already have ad campaigns this will show you where you can improve them
- How to think beyond the ads and get the other supporting pieces in place – you don’t want to have the perfect ad, but lose all those customers before they buy!
- How you can keep making an ad campaign better after it starts, or turn around a failed campaign into one that generates sales – the truth is, you can’t always get it right the first time, but if you know what to do about it you can fix it
To give you even more help, we have a limited number of Deep Dive tickets available. Each Deep Dive participant will have time during the workshop where we will focus on their business and give specific recommendations on how to set up and improve their ads. We will do this in front of the group so everyone can use it as an example.
Space in this workshop is strictly limited to make sure that each participant gets enough attention. In addition we are offering introductory pricing for a limited time. Don’t miss out — sign up now if you want to grow your business with online advertising!
Here’s what people have said about previous introductory presentations. Remember that these were only 45 minute long. The workshop will give you a lot more to work with:
“I appreciated Richard’s honesty about Google Adwords. Complex topic, but he kept it as simple as can be.”
“Great presentation Richard. We’ve got so much to learn and this was a great starting point for us.”
“Full of great content. A superb introduction to Adwords”
“Excellent presentation by Richard…Thanks!!!”
“very good, informative and helpful”
Questions and answers:
Do I need to have Adwords experience?
No, this is for all experience levels.
Do I need to have previous Adwords campaigns?
No, you can apply this whether you already have ads or you haven’t gotten started yet. If you have been running ads already you can get even better results using the data from your previous campaigns.
Do I need to bring a computer?
Yes, we will help you to do each step of the process so you have ads running by the end of the day. We will have Wifi available.
Do I need to have a website?
Yes. There are some tools that allow you to build webpages quickly (such as LeadPages and Shopify) but you won’t be able to take full advantage of the workshop unless you already have something set up before attending.
What do I need to do before coming to the workshop?
You should have a Google Adwords account and a Google Analytics account tracking visitors to your website. We will send out more details to all attendees beforehand. We recommend having these set up at least a week in advance to get the best results. We will also send out a questionnaire before the workshop to help you prepare.
What are the different types of tickets?
- Standard gives you full access to the workshop.
- Deep Dive – Setup will make you one of the featured examples we use to show the steps for setting up ads. We will look at some of the ways you can target customers for your business and ads you can write for them.
- Deep Dive – Optimization will make you one of the featured examples for how to review your ads once they’re running and get better results. We will look at some past ads you have run and explain what went well and what should be changed. To participate in this you must have a previous ad campaign with at least 2,500 clicks.
What is the schedule?
8:30 am – doors open
9:00 am – start workshop
11:30 am – lunch break
12:30 pm – resume workshop
4:00 pm – end
How much do I need to spend on Adwords?
Adwords is about trying things out and seeing if they work. If you aren’t prepared to spend a minimum of a few hundred dollars figuring it out then it may be very hard to make it work for you and we would recommend trying something else instead. Once you create a profitable campaign then it’s up to you how much you want to invest in it.
How much time does it take to manage my ads?
This varies depending on your goals and the amount you’re spending. For a small campaign, if you spend half an hour a week reviewing the right information and making a few changes you can get the most important things done. You might need to spend additional time occasionally if you want to launch a new campaign, using the same process we teach in the workshop.
When will this workshop take place?
It will be coming soon! To receive updates, please enter your information here: